After finishing my last draft of the letter to the Imam in Florida, I feel happy with the finished product. I put in a lot of time and consideration in each draft, and have worked on at least eight over the past semester. I hope my grade reflects what I feel I should get, considering how much encouragement and positive feedback I have gotten.
I really got into structure of sentances with my last draft, to ensure that it flowed well and was easy to read. I mixed around my first paragraph, and I think the introduction is easier to follow, and connects my topic with why I am writing to him. As it took the form of a letter, I tried to keep my tone casual and light, but also somewhat professional, because of the Imam's position. I am still nervous about sending it to him, but that is more due to whether or not he will read it. I hope he does finish my letter, and truly takes my words to heart, because it was written with good intentions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment