Friday, October 1, 2010
Final Frustration
As I began to really edit and revise, I ended up cutting a lot of the adjectives out of my essay, as I felt they were unnecessary and just took up to much space. I went through a few different times to cite my sources, make sure they seemed truthful and realistic. I felt like my revising process for this class has been very motivated so far, I usually don't have too much to change for a final draft. I think I was more nervous about this letter, however, because I have been encouraged to send it in, and while it may be fine for class, I am still a bit nervous about sending it to the Imam, because he is an entirely new audience with a different perspective. I typically do not like revising, I am more of a freewriter, where I have a strong reaction to what I first write and rarely change it. But my goal in this class is to become more comfortable with editing and having people who probably dont care at all about my paper read it and try to utilize their feedback. I still feel that I am better off in the revising process myself, I am the best judge of how I want my letter to read and look, and what information to present.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment