Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Level 2

I feel like this class has helped me sharpen my knowledge of different styles, and develop my grammar skills. While I prefer writing creative fiction, my career will involve properly citing sources and researching extensively, and this class has helped me prepare for the next level in my education. I learned how to stick with a draft and really see it through till the end, and made me want to start writing more regularly.

4 comments:

  1. I also learned a lot about different styles of writing in this class. I found that now I can not only write research based papers now, I can write them in more then one format, as well as taking my creative and personal writings further with imagery and creativity. Thanks for all your help in class, and best of luck on your future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally understand the differences between APA and MLA formats. For the longest time I never knew what was similar and what was different about them. Your comments on my papers during peer review helped me write a better final draft.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this class helped me improve my writing. This semester was the first time that I have used APA and Chicago style citations, which were different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also learned a lot in this class and definitely improved my writing. It was my first time using these styles!

    ReplyDelete