Well, my original plan for my public service announcment was cancelled because of videography problems. I decided to do a powerpoint presentation instead, since it was the only way I could present my information that I had collected and still make my point. The angle I am going for is a informational program about Muslims in America, and the prejudice they have faced since 9/11. I am aiming this program at high school and college age students, who can connect to my different points and have a better chance to connecting with others of different ethnicities
My powerpoint is going to include images to support my research, and I plan on aiming it at around 3 minutes long, to explain all of the slides adequately. I am a bit nervous, and dissapointed I couldn't make the video, but it has been a crazy week and this was all I could take on at the moment. I still hope people enjoy it and learn something new, and maybe open their minds a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment