Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Research Weary

A lot of things have changed in my paper, but I feel I am comfortable turning it in (with maybe a bit more editing if I can squeeze it in). I decided not to do the survey, simply because I had enough research and was a bit puzzled on what to ask and how to measure my data. I also feel like so much of public opinion of religion is subjective, and my data would have to be objective. I think I still need to work on my organization, making it clear, concise, and readable.

I have found that I like to do research, but you have to break up periods of studying, and usually I like to finish something in one sitting. You really build your paper by spending time away from it, coming back, and focusing on how to improve it, rather than how good you think it is. Always room for improvement, right?

1 comment:

  1. I love the point you make about coming back to it after time away. That always helps me. I feel like if you sit there just staring at the white paper for so long it all becomes a mess. I need time to clear my head again and then come back.

    ReplyDelete